Bishop's Appeal DirectorCompany: Catholic Foundation for the Diocese of Green Bay Inc.
Date Posted: April 25, 2018
Bishop’s Appeal Director
Catholic Foundation for the Diocese of Green Bay Inc.
Provide leadership and direction for the annual Bishop’s Appeal and all annual giving fund raising campaigns. Also encourages stewardship and general endowment funding.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
“Embrace the mission and vision of the Catholic Diocese of Green Bay and work in accordance with Catholic Social Teachings and the moral and ethical values of the Catholic Church.”
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field required. In addition, must have a minimum of 5 years of development experience and a significant understanding of the principles of development and knowledge of annual giving, direct mail and relational databases.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint).
- Prior management experience is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Budgeting and decision making
- Must be able to discover, market and promote annual giving stories that touch people hearts and inspire them to act.
- Be capable of fielding sensitive questions on behalf of the Catholic Foundation and Diocese
- Leadership and management
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Bilingual helpful
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Analytical/data analysis
- Able to work independently
- Time management
- Tact and discretion/confidentiality
- Problem Solving
- Ability to deal with change
- Multi-tasking and coordinating projects
- Able to develop relationships with various groups of people
If interested in this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.