Regional Development DirectorCompany: ThedaCare Family of Foundations
Date Posted: April 2, 2018
This position contributes to the overall success of the Foundation's fund development program through leadership to our Critical Access Member Foundations and communities. This position is responsible for planning and implementing relationship building and stewardship activities that engage board members and motivate donors to support ThedaCare/Foundation priorities. Manages and facilitates all rural Foundation boards and community relationships, including four Member Foundation Boards (in Berlin, Waupaca, Shawano, New London) as well as Wild Rose funding activities. Serves as the primary relationship manager for approximately 100 influential leaders/donors representing ThedaCare's critical access communities and the more than $7 Million of corresponding contributed funds. The position will require significant independent administrative authority and discretion in working with stakeholders and key constituents.
* Implements ThedaCare Family of Foundations fund development strategies in partnership with assigned Member Foundations to support philanthropic goals and business priorities.
* Solicits charitable contributions from community members, businesses and foundations.
* Leads and manages assigned boards including facilitation of all board meetings, guiding funding decisions and providing governance oversight to promote long term volunteer engagement.
* Applies moves management methodology to develop and manage a portfolio of donors/prospects representing the five critical access communities.
* Collaborates with multiples constituents both internally and externally to effectively build relationships that result in philanthropic support for the ThedaCare Foundation.
* Plans, manages and executes philanthropic events, in partnership with Foundation staff, to advance constituent involvement, cultivation and stewardship.
For more information, please visit: https://apply.thedacare.org/CSS_External/CSSPage_Referred.ASP?Req=18-00574, or contact Shane Kohl, Director of Foundations, at email@example.com