Go the AFP International Conference on Scholarship!
Have you ever thought about attending the AFP International Conference, but wondered how to budget for the cost? I encourage you to learn more about this exciting scholarship opportunity!
The AFP Northeast Wisconsin Chapter, is happy to announce that the Chamberlain Scholarship is once again being offered through the AFP Foundation for a member of our chapter to attend the AFP International Conference in San Francisco, CA, April 30-May 2, 2017.
The scholarship is for registration fees. Our local chapter will also grant a $1,000 stipend to offset costs for transportation, lodging and meals.
Please complete the Chamberlain Scholarship application (it is quick and fairly easy to complete).
Submission deadline is Monday, October 31, 2016 (via email to email@example.com).
The scholarship eligibility criteria includes:
- Candidate is employed as a fundraising professional or, if candidate is an executive director, at least 50 percent of their time must be devoted to fundraising.
- Candidate has never attended an AFP or NSFRE International Conference on Fundraising as a registered participant (unless as a member of the Conference Host Committee).
- Candidate must agree to complete an online evaluation form about his or her experience at International Conference.
- Candidate must be a member of the AFP Northeast Wisconsin Chapter.
- Additional consideration will be given to diversity and financial need when allocating scholarship funds.
AFP is offering a new member discount of $50 off the professional membership rate. Click here for the coupon!
Jenny Ziegler, CFRE