Development DirectorCompany: Catholic Foundation for the Diocese of Green Bay Inc.
Date Posted: April 25, 2018
Catholic Foundation for the Diocese of Green Bay Inc.
Provide leadership and direction on Catholic Foundation development efforts to support the ministries of the Diocese of Green Bay and affiliated Catholic organizations. This position will build and maintain the relationships necessary for major gift, annual giving, leadership gift acquisition and planned gifts for the Catholic Foundation. This individual will work with families that have the ability to make significant gifts to support the ministries of the Church. Serve as back up to the Executive Director in the administration of the Catholic Foundation and the advancement of its policies and programs. Also encourages stewardship and general endowment funding.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
“Embrace the mission and vision of the Catholic Diocese of Green Bay and work in accordance with Catholic Social Teachings and the moral and ethical values of the Catholic Church.”
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, or related field required. In addition, must have a minimum of 7-10 years of experience in non-profit management and knowledge and adherence to acceptable fundraising practices.
- Requires knowledge of endowments and operations of foundations.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and relational databases
- Prior management experience is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Budgeting and decision making
- Must be able to market and promote the programs of the Catholic Foundation
- Be capable of fielding sensitive questions on behalf of the Catholic Foundation and Diocese
- Leadership and management
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Bilingual helpful
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Analytical/data analysis
- Able to work independently
- Time management
- Tact and discretion/confidentiality
- Problem Solving
- Ability to deal with change
- Multi-tasking and coordinating projects
- Able to develop relationships with various groups of people
- Raisers Edge knowledge
If interested in this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.