Event Engagement CoordinatorCompany: Big Brothers Big Sisters Fox Valley Region
Date Posted: March 8, 2018
- Provide strategic event production leadership and coordination, including securing volunteers as needed; working with on- site contact; creating event timelines and agendas; coordinating event logistics and ancillary materials; creating seating assignments and staying within budget expenses.
- Cultivate and solicit prospective in-kind donors and event sponsors.
- Steward existing in-kind donors and event sponsors.
- Work closely with peer-to-peer fundraisers to provide support and encouragement to foster greater community engagement.
- Provide fundraising tips, training, and motivation to staff and board to facilitate peer to peer fundraising and event engagement.
- Serve as the staff lead for event volunteers.
- Working with clients to identify their needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Serve on all event committees.
- Input and update all pertinent event donor information into donor database.
- Assist Events and Marketing Team with other fundraising activities as needed.
TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter and resume to Amanda Knueppel at email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed as received with an initial deadline of March 19th. Please contact Amanda with any questions.