Grant SpecialistCompany: NWTC
Date Posted: November 6, 2017
Develop and write grant proposals to obtain funds for ongoing or special projects and research potential external funding sources. Engage faculty and staff to develop competitive projects.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop proposals to regional/national foundations and state and federal agencies.
- Facilitate meetings to assist with project development and grant exploration.
- Manage funded grants by: meeting with project teams regularly to ensure projects are meeting proposal conditions; facilitating the compilation of data and reports as required by funder; assisting with the writing of reports; maintaining historical records; working with finance and project teams to develop and submit budget modifications, and grant close-out.
- Identify and researches public and private funding sources. Assesses feasibility of grant based on College vision, mission, values and strategic priorities.
- Develop and submits complete grant proposals, including need statements, project objectives, design, evaluation and budget.
- Analyze demographic data and provide other data for inclusion in applications and/or presentations, as well as draft resource commitments from external partners.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: A minimum of three years related experience. **An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
Online application required: www.nwtc.edu/jobs