Data Entry SpecialistCompany: Catholic Foundation for the Diocese of Green Bay Inc.
Date Posted: October 10, 2017
The Data Entry Specialist will update and maintain the Catholic Foundation database of names and addresses.
The Specialist will support the data entry department by entering donors’ gifts into the Foundation’s database.
Make necessary phone/email contacts. Prepare reports. Understand and maintain confidentiality in all department work.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
“Embrace the mission and vision of the Catholic Diocese of Green Bay and work in accordance with Catholic Social Teachings and the moral and ethical values of the Catholic Church.”
- High school diploma required
- High level keyboard/typing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of relational databases desired
- Accuracy, recordkeeping, and data entry
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Written and oral communication
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Excellent computer skills utilizing MS Office, Excel, Access and Word
- Previous use of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge software extremely helpful
- Ability to utilize the telephone to communicate in a clear and courteous manner
- Ability to manage workload and assigned entry within allotted time
- Associate Degree
- Understanding of accounting or bookkeeping practices
- Familiarity with mission work or non-profit organizations
If interested in this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com