Administrative Assistant - CFCompany: Catholic Foundation for the Diocese of Green Bay Inc.
Date Posted: October 10, 2017
The Administrative Assistant position is a full-time position responsible for performing administrative, clerical, and secretarial functions for the Executive Director and the Assistant Director of the Catholic Foundation.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
“Embrace the mission and vision of the Catholic Diocese of Green Bay and work in accordance with Catholic Social Teachings and the moral and ethical values of the Catholic Church.”
- Requires a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalence with 3-5 years of administrative experience.
- Previous experience working with highly confidential information and ensuring the privacy of and significant respect for such data.
- Requires experience in the day to day operation of an office and knowledge of or ability to learn accepted bookkeeping practices; previous experience being trusted with cash handling
- Proficient with MS Office, Word, Excel and Access
- Knowledge of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge or relational databases helpful.
- Fundraising experience helpful
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent proof reading skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills; exceptional relationship building skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bookkeeping skills.
- Ability to work with highly confidential material in a sensitive and professional manner
- Ability to work well with others and also work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to plan and coordinate special events.
- Ability to communicate on the telephone in a clear and courteous manner.
- Ability to learn and implement new methods and practices.
- An Associate’s degree
- PowerPoint proficiency
If interested in this position, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org