Development Coordinator (Raiser's Edge Database, Full-Time)Company: Rawhide Boy's Ranch
Date Posted: August 1, 2017
How would you like to support a development/fundraising department for a great cause? The development team of 9 is excited to meet you!
The Development Coordinator position has the exciting role of supporting the development department by managing Rawhide's database and generating necessary reports. This position educates and trains staff on the use of the database, managing various staff inquiries. The ideal candidate maintains accuracy and integrity of all donor and membership data files to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of data flow and decrease redundancy.
- Database experience generating queries, reports, imports, and exports
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's degree in business
- Experience using Raiser's Edge Reports is strongly preferred
- Experience managing confidential donor information